Church History

History of Our Church

Trinity has been serving the East Berlin Community since 1811 and welcomes anyone who is looking to grow in faith, fellowship and ministry to join the congregation.


Rich in History

Trinity Lutheran Church is a Gospel-centered, Spirit-directed and Mission-driven congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America.


Click the link to read a newspaper clipping from 1955  This article contains information about Trinity's history and updates.


Click this link to read an article from The New Oxford Item, December 29, 1955 about Trinity burning the last building fund bond.



Photos below are from the 1953 Annex Dedication booklet





ground breaking







© 2018 Trinity Lutheran Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community